Because your privacy is important to us we operate by the following principles:
1. The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the Website will be held by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes. We may inform you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information from Aaron Tawny Mortgages Limited or from an affiliated third party you may so elect to, by contacting us.
2. We will not sell your personal information. However, we may disclose information or data which is provided by you to other companies or organisations, carefully selected by us, who may send information to you from time to time.
3. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
4. The Website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to these Conditions. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the Website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
5. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
6. By accepting these Conditions you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.