Aaron Tawny is authorised and regulated by the FCA and therefore fully supports the FCA handbook’s principle that all regulated firms must pay due regard to the interests of its clients and treat them fairly.
We must be able to demonstrate that we are consistently delivering fair outcomes to clients and that our senior management are taking responsibility for ensuring that the firm and staff at all levels deliver the consumer outcomes relevant to our business through establishing an appropriate culture.
The FCA have outlined six core outcomes that it wishes to see as result of its treating customers fairly initiative and these are:
- Outcome 1
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture
- Outcome 2
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly
- Outcome 3
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale
- Outcome 4
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances
- Outcome 5
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect
- Outcome 6
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint
Treating Customers fairly is about the created culture within Aaron Tawny and working with you in a way that will help to ensure that you receive fair treatment.